31. O’Donoghue DH. An analysis of end results of surgical treatment of major injuries to the ligaments of the knee. J Bone Joint Surg Am1955;37:1–13.
32. Zarins B, Rowe CR. Combined anterior cruciate-ligament reconstruction using semitendinosus tendon and iliotibial tract. J Bone Joint Surg Am1986;68:160–177.
33. Marshall JL, Fetto JF, Botero PM. Knee ligament injuries: a standardized evaluation method. Clin Orthop 1977;123:115–123.
34. Hughston JC, Barrett GR. Acute anteromedial rotatory instability. J Bone Joint Surg Am 1983;65:145–153.
35. Feagin JA, Blake WP. Postoperative evaluation and result recording in the anterior cruciate ligament reconstructed knee. Clin Orthop 1983;172:143–147.
36. Noyes FR, Mooar PA, Matthews DS, et al. The symptomatic anterior cruciate-deficient knee, Part I: The long-term functional disability in athletically active individuals. J Bone J Surg Am 1983;65:154–162.
37. Noyes Fr, Matthews DS, Mooar PA, et al. The symptomatic anterior cruciate-deficient knee, Part II: The results of rehabilitation, activity modification, and counseling on functional disability. J Bone J Surg Am 1983;65:163–174.
38. Geens S, Clayton ML, Leidholt JD, et al. Synovectomy and debridement of the knee in rheumatoid arthritis. J Bone Joint Surg Am 1969;51:626–642.
39. Larson RL. Rating sheet for knee function. In: Smillie IS, ed. Diseases of the Knee Joint. Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone, 1974:28–31.
40. Kettelkamp DB, Thompson C. Development of a knee scoring scale. Clin Orthop 1975;107:93–99.
41. Lysholm J, Gillquist J. Evaluation of knee ligament surgery results with special emphasis on use of a scoring scale. Am J Sports Med 1982;10:150–154.
42. Collins, N. J., D. Misra. Measures of knee function: International Knee Documentation Committee (IKDC) Subjective Knee Evaluation Form, Knee Injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score (KOOS), Knee Injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score Physical Function Short Form (KOOS-PS), Knee Outcome Survey Activities of Daily Living Scale (KOS-ADL), Lysholm Knee Scoring Scale, Oxford Knee Score (OKS), Western Ontario and McMaster Universities Osteoarthritis Index (WOMAC), Activity Rating Scale (ARS), and Tegner Activity Score (TAS). Arthritis care & research 63 Suppl 11: S208-228 (2011)
43. Roos, E. M. and L. S. Lohmander (2003). “Knee injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score (KOOS): from joint injury to osteoarthritis.” Health Qual Life Outcomes 1: 64
44. Tanner, S. M., K. N. Dainty, et al. (2007). “Knee-specific quality-of-life instruments: which ones measure symptoms and disabilities most important to patients?” Am J Sports Med 35(9): 1450-1458.
45. Roos, E. M., H. P. Roos, et al. (1998). “Knee Injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score (KOOS)–development of a self-administered outcome measure.” J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 28(2): 88-96.
46. Flandry, F., J. P. Hunt, et al. (1991). “Analysis of subjective knee complaints using visual analog scales.” Am J Sports Med 19(2): 112-118.
47. Lequesne, M. G., C. Mery, et al. (1987). “Indexes of severity for osteoarthritis of the hip and knee. Validation–value in comparison with other assessment tests.” Scand J Rheumatol Suppl 65: 85-89.
48. Collins, N. J. and E. M. Roos (2012). “Patient-reported outcomes for total hip and knee arthroplasty: commonly used instruments and attributes of a “good” measure.” Clinics in geriatric medicine 28(3): 367-394.
49. Paradowski, P. T., S. Bergman, et al. (2006). “Knee complaints vary with age and gender in the adult population. Population-based reference data for the Knee injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score (KOOS).” BMC Musculoskelet Disord 7: 38.
50. Frobell, R. B., E. Svensson, et al. (2008). “Self-reported activity level and knee function in amateur football players: the influence of age, gender, history of knee injury and level of competition.” Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 16(7): 713-719.
51. Östenberg, A., E. M. Roos, et al. (2000). “Physical capacity in Female Soccer Players – Does Age Make a Difference?” Advances in Physiotherapy 2(1): 39-48.
52. Ageberg, E., M. Forssblad, et al. (2010). “Sex differences in patient-reported outcomes after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: data from the Swedish knee ligament register.” Am J Sports Med 38(7): 1334-1342.
53. Roos, E. M., M. Klassbo, et al. (1999). “WOMAC osteoarthritis index. Reliability, validity, and responsiveness in patients with arthroscopically assessed osteoarthritis. Western Ontario and MacMaster Universities.” Scand J Rheumatol 28(4): 210-215.